- Annual Lecture Series
- Faculty and Fellows
- Departmental Program
- The Christian Institute for the Study of Liberal Arts
- Academic Calendar
- Degree Programs
Following are the texts normally required for MLitt courses. Before purchasing your textbooks, however, please confirm with your course’s instructor that this page has the current book list for your course. All texts used in each course must exactly matched the resources the instructor has required. Unless a course’s instructor specifically requires otherwise, the standard style manual for all Institute courses is the latest edition of Kate Turabian’s Manual for Writers.
- HU 5311 Introduction to Humane Letters and Learning
- HU 5326 Great Ideas, Authors, and Writings: Understanding Humane Letters
- HY 5315 Great Ideas, Authors, and Writings: Historical Investigations
- LIT 5324 Great Ideas, Authors, and Writings: Literary Analysis
- PHL 5313 Great Ideas, Authors, and Writings: Philosophical Inquiries
- REL 5322 Great Ideas, Authors, and Writings: Exploring Religion
For PhD course book lists, please see here.